Pages

Justin + Katie Hill Family.... (first shoot ever)

Monday, February 23, 2009

So....a couple of weeks ago my fabulous cousin and his beautiful wife Katie came down with their insanely adorable little family to visit from Vegas. As soon as I heard they would be in town I jumped at the chance to go up and take some pictures of them. Katie agreed to it and thus began...my first "photo shoot." It was so much fun to spend the day with them and just follow them around with the camera. As it was my first time doing this, I was a little..well lets just say a little under prepared. Thank goodness I was able to do a shoot for the first time with my wonderful cousins... they were so sweet and so helpful, not to mention the best people to take pictures of...because they are just about the most beautiful couple I know. Anyway...here are a few of my favorite shots from the day. Oh and I have to say that i could not be doing this without the help of wonderful big sister, Diana...she has been lending me her camera until I can scrounge up enough cash to get my own...so thank you sister!!

Below is my favorite Shot of the day.... (always wanted to say that)

Introducing Tysen Hill.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts