Pages

Catching Up, AGAIN, Day 81 and 82

Monday, March 23, 2009



Some St. Patrick's Day party feet are featured here. I noticed the variety of socks at one point during the evening when everyone had kicked off their shoes to dance. My foot is the striped one. Two ungreen people barged in at the last second. I'll have to learn to alter colors in Photoshop.....



My birthday celebration continues. My friends surprised me with a Sunday brunch and fifty pink roses. It was WONDERFUL! They also remembered I didn't have a punch bowl (because at Christmas time I sent out an SOS email asking if anyone had one that I could borrow) so they gave me a gorgeous crystal punch bowl that, conveniently, I could use for the big bash they were all invited to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts