Pages

Hail, Hail The Gang's All Here, Day 87 and 88

Sunday, March 29, 2009

We had warm temperatures today, around 70, so the neighborhood was abuzz with kids out playing, people doing yard work, and friends sitting on porches chatting. It was a really nice day. After dinner, hubby and I took the dog for a walk and as we headed out I noted that it was very "yellow" outside. It is just about 1 full mile to go around our block and as we approached home, it was just plain very yellow outside and then I heard the sound of stuff hitting the ground - just as we reached the foot of the driveway. The kids were in our yard throwing a frisbee around when I shouted to get inside - all of us (including our furry child) managed to get inside without once getting hit with this......




Also included in this post is a photo of one of my favorite birthday gifts - my own Keurig 1 cup coffee maker - I can have coffee any time of day, in under 3 minutes, with virtually no cleanup! You must get one of these now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Google+ Followers

Popular Posts