Pages

Some Like It Hot.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

While San Diego experienced a record breaking heat wave yesterday afternoon...i decided to take myself on down the hill (to downtown) & snap some pictures. Now normally, at night, I stay as far away from downtown as possible....but I must say, walking around alone with my camera in hand ....I quite enjoyed myself. I love going to a familiar place and trying to find something I've never noticed...just to appreciate it all over again. Anyway here are just a few of the things that popped out at me while i walked around the streets of sunny san diego on a hot, hot, hot April day.


Handlebar moustaches make me smile...


A Self Portrait...


I have been taking a lot of these shots lately...



I dont know why, but this is my favorite shot of the day....

This little guy was not from downtown, rather from the Little Italy Farmers Market the other day....I had to put him up here though, cause he melts my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts