Pages

The Quintero's at Presidio

Saturday, April 18, 2009

So I finally got my new camera a little while back and have been so excited to test it out on someone other then my dogs. So of course I was SUPER pumped when my beautiful big sister said that they would let me test out my camera on them! My sister and her husband, Gonzo have been so incredibly supportive of my dream to follow photography. My brother in law even helped me find my camera!!! (by help, I mean he found it) So I am so excited that my first photoshoot on the new camera was of their RAD family! Thank you sister and cunado for your support and love! I'm sure you will see them LOTS in my future blogs! Here are some of my favorites from our first shoot in beautiful Presidio Park!



One of my favorite shots of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts