Pages

Jennifer and Sean's Newport Beach E-Session

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Brent and I have known Jennifer and Sean since HIGH SCHOOL! Yikes, seems like forever ago! They started dating about the same time that Brent and I did...so we were so excited when we heard the news of their engagement! And were even MORE EXCITED when they agreed to do an e-session with us! We had a total blast with them in Newport Beach...even when we almost lost our shoes to the massive waves! :D Congratulations Sean and Jenn...we are so happy for you two!! :D
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sweet moment between Sean and Jenn that we caught!
This was on the sneak peak...BUT Brent made a little change to it for me...see if you can spot it! (also, its my favorite shot of the day!)
We found this beauty on our way to our car after the shoot and I HAD to include it in the post! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts