Pages

Summer days in Island Park

Friday, August 28, 2009

Last month we packed our little cars and hit the LOOOONG road up to Island Park, ID. My mom has a cabin up there and the WHOLE wonderful gang spent the week canoeing, hiking, biking, horse back riding, searching for animals and staying up late, chatting with cousins we never get to see! It was a fantastic week spent with my family that I love so much! :D

Our backyard for a week.....
This picture makes me smile....
Brent and me on one of MANY long walks!
The most handsome man around.
and his STUNNING bride ;D

Jacob and his ubber cute, ever growing family.....
Adorable Justin and Katie...and their insanely cute munchkins of course




Mom and her girls (minus 1...whom we missed dearly!)
Beautiful Aunt Julie
This picture made me laugh OUT LOUD!
On our LONG drive

Just a few of the many faces from the trip......
Doesn't this picture make you wanna go for a ride!?

Oliver had a BLAST!
Our postcard home...
Love birds.
The whole group on our last day together
Thanks again mom, for having us all up there for an amazing week of fantastic memories! We had a blast! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts