Pages

Annie & Jeremy...MARRIED!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Annie and Jeremy were married on August 15th at Voyagers Park In Irvine, CA. The only thing that comes to mind when I think back to their day and look through there photos is LOVE. This day was FILLED with so much LOVE. It was honestly an honor to witness the amount of love their family and friends have for these two. Some of you may remember me saying this when I posted their e-session back in June, but these two are honestly two of the most sincerely loving and kind people I have had the pleasure of knowing. I will remember Annie and Jeremy's beautiful day for the rest of me life. Not only because of the incredibly special role they play in my life as a photographer...but also because of the lasting memory of their love for each other in their relationship and their respect for one another as individuals. Here are some of my favorite shots from their beautiful day! (I know its a BIG post...but I simply had to make it BIG!)





Talk about team work! These girls were AWESOME!
I'll take any excuse I can get to throw in a couple sister moments!! :D

(second favorite shot of the day)

One word to describe the theme of this day...LOVE!





Have I mentioned how much I love LOVE!?? (The look on Jeremy's face melts my heart!)
I love the next series of Annie's emotion during the ceremony! She was such a stunning bride!

I love this shot of Annie. The ceremony was so beautiful, I don't think there was a dry eye in the house.

OK, seriously...aren't they the COOLEST wedding party?

Annie and Jeremy= TOTALLY RAD!
Something about the way Annie is looking at Jeremy and the way they both look so completely happy...just makes this shot..my FAVORITE shot of the day





Ohhhhh this picture makes me SMILE!







Thank you Annie and Jeremy for letting my be apart of such an incredibly beautiful day filled with so much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts