Pages

Lots of Photos This Week

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I took photos this week and then, to cap off the week, hubby and I went away for the weekend and I took some more photos there.








I don't know how that didn't bother his ear!!!



This is the window of a restaurant we ate in called "The Mad Batter" - the breakfast there was absolutely delicious!!!



This is the southern most tip of the New Jersey shore and is known as Cape May Point - this is the wreckage of a concrete ship called "Atlantus" that was built in 1918. It broke free of its moorings and has been resting here since 1926. This part of the beach is also a great place to find Cape May Diamonds.





I am imagining this is Wife goose yelling at Husband goose - who seems about as attentive as a lot of husbands do to our ranting.....



A tired carriage horse awaiting his next fare....


And there will be more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts