Pages

Thank You, Day 275

Friday, October 2, 2009

First, I just wanted to say thanks for the good thoughts regarding my mother-in-law. She was THE BEST Mom a daughter-in-law could ever ask for.

I've been taking photos - maybe not every day in the last couple of weeks, but I have amassed quite a selection and I feel like I have really fallen behind in posting them. Actually, I don't "feel", I "know" I have fallen behind.

Anyway, here are several.





I took the dogs for a walk the other night and saw this bird on top of the telephone pole. Fortunately, I was able to cut through a neighbor's backyard and get my camera. I think it's a falcon but I'm not sure.



These are our good friends - and coincidentally the couple who arranged a blind date between me and my now husband. We get together for dinner once a month and have been doing this for about 18 years. Next month it is my turn to host the dinner - which ALWAYS has salsa and chips for an appetizer - it's a tradition ever since Jeff (the guy in this photo) got a bowl of salsa knocked on to his brand new white sneakers about 15 years ago. No dinner is complete without the salsa and chips.





Had a dinner party a little while back and took this shot of the glasses.






Playtime at our home this week - the two dogs are getting along great!




Tonight's sophomore dance - my son and his date. It was a very welcome ending to a long day as we said goodbye to mom/Grandmom.... I think having the dance to look forward to was a big help.

Since I put this post together, the dance has since ended and he had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts