Pages

Holiday Cards

Friday, November 20, 2009

Hello fellow inter-webbers in the blogosphere! So, the Holidays are JUST around the corner...sneaking up on us faster then I can blink! SO, I have decided to create something special for anyone interested in sending out holiday cards this year! Here's what's up: I will be scheduling photo shoots from now until December 5th. For $ 75 you will get an hour long photo session with Yours truly, a disk 25+ edited images, and a set of 35 custom made holiday cards delivered right to your door! That means you will not have to worry about going out and getting the holiday cards yourself...cause I'll to it all for ya!! This means more time to shop for other fun toys, or more time to enjoy your loved ones by an open fire, or just plain more time to yourself with one less thing to worry about during the busy holiday season!! Please feel free to contact me if you have ANY questions or if you would like to book a session!
Here's how to get a hold of me: e-mail me: meganeguerrero@yahoo.com OR call me up at : (619) 203-9681. I live in San Diego and can do photo shoots down here anytime and I am also available to do photo sessions in Orange county if booked on a weekend. Can't wait to see ya'll! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts