Pages

Boy I So Fizzled Out....

Tuesday, December 22, 2009




I took a few photos of the snow but not many. It was too darn cold to go outside for me, let alone take my good camera out in the 20 degree temperature.  Ruby was not sure she liked the snow and started her 3 days of "withholding" until Monday.  Thankfully, she is now allowing the outdoors to be her potty again...  This windmill usually gets put away at the end of September and then we put it back out in the spring.  For some reason, it didn't get put away this year, and thus another winter photo op!

I hope to get a few photos of my decorations and post them.  I am disappointed with myself for not being able to keep with the daily photo the second half of the year but I am shooting for once a week photo in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts