Pages

Feb. SoCal Photog ShootOut

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Alright, so for the record...I'm warning y'all that this is gonna be a long post. But here it goes. Last Thursday I had the pleasure of attending another SoCal Photog ShootOut. This time the awesome location was in Pasadena at the The Romanesque Room. I was nervous for this one as it was my first shootout without Brent. I love going to these things with Brent because he is a great inspiration to me, giving me little critiques throughout the day and pushing me to try new things....so I was a bit nervous to brave a big event such as this one my own! But I'm SO glad that I got tickets and made it to this event because it was AWESOME! (Although, Brent you were missed!) Hanssie and Matt did a fantastic job putting this together, with some help from the FABULOUS Amanda Auer of In The Now Weddings. Everything was awesome from the STUNNING models to the awesome location in Pasadena to the great little details put in be everyone involved! This event was unlike the rest of the shootouts. This time they put on a wedding well, a mock wedding with everything from stations for an engagement shoot in the city, to a Bridal and couples portrait, to the sweet little details we get to take at the event and then the "wedding" itself! It was a fabulous day and everything turned out so rad! Here are a few of my favorites from the day. I hope you enjoy them. Don't say I didn't warn you about how long it is! ;)























































No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts