Pages

Steven and Jen Engaged!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So about a week and a half ago I had the EXTREME pleasure of capturing the sweet love between Steven and Jen. Jen is a sweet, lovable girl who makes you warm and fuzzy inside and Steven is a super rad, hilarious guy that loves is technology (mac to be specific). Together they are a super fun, loving couple that is going to have a beautiful life together. I am so honored to have had the chance to capture their love. Jen's adorable son, Brandon also come along on our fun, afternoon shoot. Oh my goodness, this kid is SO ADORABLE!! And super patient. Waiting for me to take pictures and then happily jumping in when I asked. So, here are a few of my favorites from the afternoon. Congratulations Jen and Steven! I am so excited for you guys to start your journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts