Pages

Cristian's last Pre School Hoora!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Say it aint so...Thursday already?? The weeks are FLYING by lately, I can't help but ask myself where they are going? I woke up this morning and did my usual routine: Wake up, start a pot of coffee, feed the dogs, make some PB toast, open my computer and stare at my to do list for a few groggy moments. After I finally got some coffee in me, it dawned on me that today is THURSDAY; and I have a blog I promised to be updated each Thursday! So here I am!! week one on my weekly posts. I hope everyone had a great weekend, and a FANTASTIC week. I definitely am. And the weekend was pretty rad, too! I had the pleasure of tagging along at a wedding with an awesome photographer that I have blog stalked and looked up to or some time now. Miss Ryel J. I had a blast hanging out with her on Saturday! Then Sunday was all about hangin' out with my Tree. My week has been pretty great too. Starting out with hanging out with my favorite 5 year old little man in the world. My sweet, hilarious, adorable, silly little nephew, Cristian. If you know me, then I'm sure you have heard me reference my nephew in every day conversation like a million times. I am one proud Auntie. My nieces and nephew are the loves of my life. (right along side Brent, my dogs and my sisters!!) About once a month my sister, Diana calls me up and asks me to watch Cristian for her. I know she thinks it's a burden to ask me to watch him more often then that...but little does she know, I cherish the one on one time I get to spend with him. This week Diana asked me to take him to his last Pre School party  before he heads off to the big K!! (kindergarten) I have taken him to a few other events with his pre school and always love watching him interact with his buddies. So this time I brought the camera along to document his last day in Pre School!! Here are a few shots I got of the day. (Almost all shots are of him and his "best buddy" Zachary. (Cristian LOVES his buddy, Zachary!) )
I know I'm biased, but I think Cristian is the cutest little dude around!! :D
Meet Zachary, Cristian's "best buddy",  Cristian talks about Zachary ALL the time! It's pretty adorable!
I hope you all have a  fabulous weekend full of fun, relaxation and lots of laughs...all rolled up into one stellar weekend! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts