Pages

Randi & Geoff Engaged

Saturday, May 22, 2010

OK, ok, ok. I know what you are thinking...Something along the lines of "what happened to me? did I fall off a cliff?" I have been terrible with my sweet little blog. Is all it ever does is love me, and I have neglected it so. BUT, I have made a deal with my blog. I will post once a week!! Let it be heard...Every Thursday will be blog day. EVEN if I just blog about how horrible my dogs behaved on our walk I will document it and blog it for y'all to see!
Alright, so now that that's out of the way. Lets get right to the good stuff. Last weekend Brent and I had the pleasure of photographing an old friend of mine from way back in my YMCA days. Yup, that's right. I worked for the good Old Y for about two years with Miss Randi. During those years Randi became a very dear friend to me. We shared LOTS of laughs and good memories with the munchkins at the Y....But secretly my favorite thing about the Y was that I met Miss Randi! Randi is funny. Sweet. witty. patient and kind. After our years at the Y Randi went on to become a fantastic teacher and and then to meet the man of her dreams, Geoff. I can still remember when Randi met Geoff and her telling me all about how "cute he is", like it was yesterday. And let me tell you, he is the PERFECT match for my sweet friend. About 5 years later Randi and Geoff bought a home together (BRAVO!) and Geoff proposed....and now these two lovebirds are getting hitched. I am so honored to have been able to capture their love. These two were so much fun to shoot. We had a fantastic day full of LOTS of laughs and silly moments. But my absolute favorite part of the day was being a witness to Randi and Geoff's love for each other. I hope you guys enjoy looking over these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. Just as a warning, its a long one. I had a hard time picking my favorites. So sit back, grab a snack and take a look at our day in Orange County. 

Randi and Geoff, thank you so much for such a fun afternoon. We had so much fun running all over Orange circle with you guys. Congratulations, we are SO happy for you two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts