Pages

My Sister!

Friday, June 11, 2010

This post is again late...but if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, then you know things have been a little crazy. The last  couple of days were spent DEEP cleaning the house for the owner's to do an open house. But, more on that later. This week I wanted to share something that I have been wanting to blog about for a while. Last month, my sister Angie ran in her first MARATHON!!! YUP, that's right, you heard me... She ran 26 miles on her own will. Watching my sister train for this day was painful. I kept thinking "She's NUTS!" But then come race day, as I watched her cross that finish line, I was amazed. I mean, seriously amazed and PROUD! I don't know what came over me but I was so excited...you'd think I just finished a race! Y'all should run out and talk a loved one into running a marathon...it's quite a rush cheering them on!! :) Anyway, I wanted to dedicate this post to my brave, strong, KICK ass sister. Angie, I'm so proud of you. One of these days I'll run a half with you!
This is another awesome sister. (There are 4 Guerrero girls in the bunch!)
Angie, you really ARE a ROCK STAR! I can't tell you how much I look up to you and how proud I am to be your baby sis! Love you, Sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts