Pages

Eric and Jessica, Married... Sneak Peek

Monday, August 23, 2010

Hello Friends out there in the wide world of web. I know what my followers must be thinking...(all 5 of you!!:D) You're thinking how lame sauce I am for taking such a long blog break. It's true, I am!! I have been working on a few things though...for starters, a new blog design...Thanks to Julie over at zip.zog.zoom! What do y'all think? Anyway, I have been really excited about the blog that I am working on now, so I thought I should give you a little taste of what I have been up to. For starters....Here's a peak at Eric and Jessica's San Francisco wedding! :) I will write all about this RAD day next week. But just look at them...you know you will want to come back to see the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts