Pages

Shannon and Nick

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Friday. Happy July (can you believe 2011 is half way over?!). Happy Canada Day. Happy SUMMER!!! How is everyone this sunny, July afternoon?? I hope you are all staying cool, perhaps in a lovely pool sipping on lavender lemonade...or something along those lines. That just happens to be what I have been craving all week. ;)
Today I have the loving, sweet, beautiful, Shannon....and her super rad husband Nick. (and Bradley Ryan in the oven...although he has since made his big world debut! And he is perfect!!) Nick and Shannon are some of our closest friends. Brent has known Nick since they were just tiny little peanuts....haha yes, Brent was once a tiny peanut!!! We love these two with all our hearts. They are perfect for each other and are already SUCH amazing parents to little Bradley!! Like for real, they are amazing!! We had the extreme honor of meeting precious little Bradley about a week ago and he is truly, truly perfection! We love him already!! I can't wait to get him in front of my lens! ;) But enough of me going on and on...Allow me to introduce the fabulous Shannon and Nick.
Congratulations Nick and Shannon. Bradley is so precious, we can't wait to get to know him and spoil him like crazy! :) We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts