Pages

EUROPE BOUND!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hello lovely friends out there!! How is everyone this early Sunday morning?? I hope you are all either sleeping or doing something lovely, like sipping on coffee and snuggling up on the couch.
I am currently running around trying to make sure my suitcase has everything packed in, and my passport is readily available. Cause I am leaving in about an hour for EUROPE!! My lovely, sweet, amazing Grandparents are taking the entire family on a cruise through the Mediterranean!!! I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be out of the office and away from my computer for two weeks! I will try to check my e-mail as much as I can while I am there, but if I don't respond as promptly as usual it is because I am out of town...and I will get back to you as quickly as I can! I hope everyone has an awesome last few weeks of summer and I will post all sorts of pictures (weddings and trip pictures) when I get home!!!
I miss you all already, and my tree and my dogs. I can't wait to come home and share my trip with everyone. Have a great two weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts