Pages

An Afternoon in Coronado with Izabella

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A few weeks back my boss and his family let me follow them around Coronado with my camera. It was an absolute blast...Izabella is one of the most adorable little girls and she was so much fun to play with! Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day..I had to get these up, as I think that they will be one of my last shoots on film...I have finally scrounged up enough pennies to make the big switch over to digital!! Pretty excited! Thanks Julia and Albert for letting me spend the day with you guys...it was so much fun!














She was having so much fun picking flowers.....


This may be my favorite shot of the day....or at least one of them





I love her precious little face in this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts