Pages

Reason Why I LOVE Living in San Diego #2

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times....I LOVE living in San Diego. Reason number 2: Balboa Park is practically in my own backyard. I love riding my bike over to the park for an afternoon in the sun...so when my good friend Jennifer called and asked if I wanted to meet for lunch i grabbed my camera, hopped on the old cruiser and headed over without a moment to lose. She is probably one of the most beautiful people i know so i had to try to get some shots of her. I thought I would put these up to share with everyone what i love so much about this beautiful park.

My favorite shot of the day.....





This little girl so so adorable...she was out there by herself

dancing around.....so of course, i had to snap some shots of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts