Pages

Cindy and Rich's Holiday Love

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hello friends!This past weekend I had the Fabulous pleasure of shooting Cindy and Rich! Cindy and I have been trying to plan the perfect time to do a shoot together for a while now and when Cindy e-mailed me asking if we could do a shoot before Christmas (perhaps as gifts???) ;D I was overjoyed, as I have been wanting to get them in front of my camera for some time!! haha, does that sound creepy?? Anyway, we finally went out Saturday morning and made it just in time before the big San Diego storm came the next night! PHEW! Brent and I had a blast wondering around Coronado Island taking pics of these to love birds!!! Here are a few of my favorites from the day!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these ones of Cindy goofing around in front of the awesome theater they showed us!! ( I hope Cindy doesn't mind that I put them up...I just think they are SO adorable!)
This one is all thanks to Brent. I have seen this done before and NEVER knew how to even begin doing it myself...and Brent came to the rescue and taught me how to do it!!! Have I mentioned he's pretty freakin' awesome!!!??
Thanks Cindy and Rich for a FANTASTIC morning shoot!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts