Pages

Meet, Baby Chloe

Thursday, January 21, 2010

This past weekend I had the absolute pleasure of meeting baby Chloe! Chloe is my dear friend, Abbey's niece. When Abbey's sister Amy agreed to let me come photograph Chloe I was SUPER jazzed...cause this was my first time doing a "newborn session" Amy and Mike also have a RAD little boy named Vinnie who is the worlds biggest 6 year old Anaheim Ducks fan! Seriously, I challenge anyone who thinks their kid is a bigger fan! This boys room was ALL Hockey, ALL DUCKS! He's such a fun kid...I am hoping maybe next time I make a trip up to visit Abbey we can sneak a little family session in with Amy, Mike, Vinnie and Chloe! ;D
My morning with Amy and Chloe was RAD! Seriously, newborn shoots may be my new favorite! I was gushing over every LITTLE thing! Her sweet little toes, and her precious little hands, and that sweet little newborn smell...it was seriously melting my heart! Anyway, here are a few of my favorites from the morning...
Chloe's big brother, Vinnie made this adorable bear for his baby sister!
Ah, the sweet LITTLE baby details...the little toes, little hands, little ears....
I was loving all of the sweet little pink details Amy had in Chloe's room.
These were Vinnie's shoes that Amy had saved...Isn't that so sweet??
I just want to pinch those sweet little cheeks! Her dimples made me screech with pure joy!
Thank you So much Amy and Mike for letting me gush over your sweet little Angel all morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts