Pages

Christmas Memories 6-15/2010

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I usually put off posting pictures until I get the time to edit them to try to make them look better. Because of this, I don't post as often as I would like.  This blog is a "photo journal" and what I plan on doing is posting more than once a week and if I get a chance to do some editing, great. If not, I don't think the Photoshop police will be pounding on my front door.


I've had these photos that were taken over the past several weeks - and they are just glimpses of holiday and post-holiday things and moments.

My son trying his hand at taking a video of his dad.



My niece and her dog, Bowser.




My prize at our family's Yankee Auction - cool, aren't they?




My son relaxing and not giving mom a hard time for taking his photograph - this photo, because of its rarity, may just be worth something some day....



My daughter in search of the pickle on Christmas Eve.  My husband hid it very well this year....



I like to call this photo "Christmas Light Against the Shrub and Snow" because, well, that's exactly what it is!


My masterpiece - a red and green velvet cake. I couldn't take a photo of the inside showing the alternating red and green layers because the cake was my contribution to a party I was going to. However, take my word, it turned out really nice and very delicious!




My daughter and her date for the Senior Snow Ball - that actually got postponed from December 19 until January 9 because of..... SNOW! One would think that a snow storm would be very appropriate for the Snow Ball.




My husband videoing me taking a photo of him!




A girl and her dog - a little blurry... Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts