Pages

International Friendship Games

Friday, June 18, 2010

In light of the World cup I thought I would pay tribute to my two home Countries :) Since I'm cheering for Mexico AND USA,(I spread the love) I decided to post about the International Friendship Games that I attended last month. Last month, Brent and I were asked by one of my sister's students to come photograph the International Friendship Games. The IFG's are a children's sporting event that are meant to bring together athletes from The United States and Mexico, promoting socio economic relationships between the two bordering Cities. (Chula Vista and Tijuana) Brent and I had a lot of fun at the event and felt a lot of energy down there on the field with all of the kiddo's ready to show off their skills! :)
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend in the sun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts