Pages

Blog hiatus and Justin + Katie = ADORABLE!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hello friends! I'll start with how sorry I am for my almost 3 week blogging hiatus. Last Thursday I moved. The Thursday before that I was frantically packing up our home of almost 6 years. So this week, I will give you two blog posts to make up for my absence.
First up, my cousin and his precious little family. Justin and Katie were gracious enough to allow me to do my first ever photo shoot with them last year! And when they asked if I wanted to do it again to document their family again at this stage in the kids lives, I was beyond excited to do so. It was a quick shoot at our grandparents house in Elfin Forest....just between singing Happy Birthday to my Aunt and fireworks. Their kids were such troopers...especially with all of the excitement going on around them...candy, cousins, big dogs and a pool!! They are such an adorable little family and I love them MUCHO!
  
After taking pictures we joined the rest of the family for the 4th of July fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts