Pages

Eric and Jessica, Married!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Monday (almost Tuesday) friends. I have a special treat for ya!! Eric and Jessica's beautiful wedding. To begin, I should mention how much I adore this girl! She is a friend of mine from work and I have watched her and Eric from the beginning. Eric and Jessica's day can be summed up with one simple word. LOVE. Since the moment Jessica met Eric she has beamed with happiness. I think they knew from day 1 that they would spend the rest of their lives together! I was so honored that Jess asked me to be a part of their day. I am not kidding when I say this day was all about love. Their family and closest friends all drove to San Francisco from all over to witness these two join their lives together, and FOR REAL....you could feel the love from EVERYONE. It was pretty amazing. Here is a taste of what their day was like.


While I was capturing this, there was a rapidly growing fan club forming behind me. My competition! ;D

While I told them I was capturing that, they were doing this!! (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE, love!?)

Eric and Jessica, you guys are perfect together. Thank you so much for allowing me the honor to capture your sweet day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts