Pages

Veng and Tina Married

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hello friends in the blogosphere. Remember me? :) Well, while you are all probably out on the town enjoying a lovely Friday evening,  I have decided to stay in and do a little late night blog post ya!! WOOHOO! Well, this wedding was such a pleasure to be a part of. I was so honored that Crystal Le asked me to help her out on this one. Tina and Veng were some of the sweetest people this side of the Mississippi. (don't ask, I've just always wanted to say that on my blog...and now seemed like as good a time as any to use it!;D) The whole day was such an incredible experience for me. I love being in the presence of love. And you definitely felt the love at this wedding! Take a look for yourself....You can probably feel the love too, just by looking at these two!
Crystal, thank you so much for letting me tag along. I had such a blast spending the day with ya! And as for Tina and Veng, Now do you guys see what I was talking about. That's some serious LOVE!  And it was an honor to witness that sweet love! Congratulations to Veng and Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts