Pages

The McGregor Family

Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Monday friends!! Wow, it has been quite a busy Holiday Season!! But a great one at that!! In between making candies and attempting to make my own Christmas stockings I have been doing some super awesome family sessions, and one beautiful wedding! (that I can't wait to share with you all!) But today is all about the McGregors! :) This family is adorable. I love them and secretly pretended growing up that I was Amanda's sister. You will see why...she's adorable! We shared a similar hair color so in my head that meant I could pretend I was related to her cute little self. Then, to top that, Amanda's mom was my Sunday school teacher when I was a teenager....haha so she knew me at probably my most obnoxious stage in life. You know, the one where you think you know it all and you're pretty sure the world revolves around you. haha yup, that was the last time she saw me. ;) So I was BEYOND thrilled when Amanda contacted me and said that her family wanted to do a family holiday session!! It was a gorgeous day and the light was playing nicely with us!! here are just a few of my favorites from the afternoon!
 Blake and his beautiful, sweet new wife. These two gave me goosebumps with their cuteness!! :)

The adorable Amanda and her hubby Jared. Aren't they too freakin' cute!?
And the youngest McGregor...sweet Chloe! I remember when she was just a teeny tiny little peanut!
The next few shots really made my heart happy. Their love and affection for one another is so beautiful.
Thank you so much to the sweet, beautiful McGregor family for allowing me the opportunity to capture their families joy and love this Holiday!!! It was so much fun seeing you all again!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts