Pages

Tito and Theresa Engaged!!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Friday, friends! What are you all planning for the weekend? We're just planning on relaxing and spending the last two days of Brent's Spring break being a little lazy....Oh haha and going to DISNEYLAND!!! :D (we are serious disneyland nerds!) Brent's two weeks off have been so fun. Our first week together was pretty jam packed with hikes, trips to the zoo, lots of super long dog walks, bike rides movie dates and way too much eating...then we slowed down this week...still lots of time with the dogs and a bike ride somewhere in there...but we spent a lot more time watching movies on the couch then the first week. Now we are just counting down to summer vacation! ;D
Enough about our little Spring break....I know you are here to see some adorable people in love!! So today I have an extra adorable couple that I have known since the beginning of their sweet love story!! Theresa is an awesome friend of mine from my days at the YMCA in Chula Vista! :) We always had fun at summer camps and intersessions with little kiddos and lots of laughs. Then she met Tito....I can honestly still remember when she would talk about him! They have been so adorable together ever since!!! I was SO excited when I found out that they were engaged and then when she asked if I would capture their sweet love story! We decided to head up to La Jolla for their engagement session and it was so much fun! Theresa and Tito, we are so happy for you guys...and we can't wait till your big day in June!
Thank you so much Tito and Theresa for such a great afternoon. You guys are perfect together, I am so so happy for you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts